Bulk Gas Installer
We are looking for a Bulk Gas Installer for our New Castle, DE location!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Installation of all bulk and Microbulk cryogenic tanks
- Maintenance of all equipment in the field
- All piping (included with customer specifications)
- Annual tank inspections
- Plant maintenance at Keen fill plant – including panels, vacuum pumps, outside high-pressure ground pumps
- Responsible for customer locations, either gaseous or liquid installations
- Complete yard inventory
- Rigging of tanks for pick up/down on trailers for delivery to customer sites
- Repair or rebuild of pumps that are used in the cylinder process
- Bending and forming of tubing as needed to complete piping job
- Wiring to hook-up telemetry and power supply for gas delivery equipment
- Groundwork, including drilling and fastening to concrete
- Basic rehab of bulk and Microbulk tanks when they are returned to Keen yard
- Ability to use TIMS and key delivery tickets
Qualifications for this position require:
- On call 24/7
- Lifting/carrying up to 70 pounds
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Clean driving record
- Detail orientated
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (on call/overtime as needed).
A complete job description is available at request.
If anyone is interested in applying for this position, or if you would like a copy of the complete job description, please contact Emily at 302-520-2139 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can also apply through Indeed.